Cloud bookkeeping is launching its perfect payroll service to work with small businesses to save them up to 60% of the cost of processing their payroll while gauaranteeing them its fully compliant.
Don’t wait to Convert to Xero
We think that cloud based accounting systems like Xero are here to takeover a significant and growing segment of the accounting market!
Some of the rapidly growing and powerful features FOR THE BUSINESS OWNER are :-
- Review your cash position in real time with daily bank feeds straight into your accounting system which also reduces the burden of data entry and account reconciliations
- Track your business performance, daily giving you greater control over the business;
- A feature rich payroll system can be included
- Integration with many great add-on systems to build a system right for YOUR business and strong in the areas you need strength in
- Access your data from anywhere you can access the internet
- Follow up client enquiries whereever you are with internet on your smartphone or tablet
- Get paid sooner by emailing invoices directly to your customers as you do the job
- A great XERO add-on can be like a CHEAP extra employee to automatically follow up your receivables. How would you like to pay an employee say $30/month to keep regular email reminders going to your customers so they are prompted to pay you on time?
- Backups are no longer an issue as they are done by the cloud system provider who has to comply with BANK type security due to their live bank feed features.
- Liasing with your accountant is a breeze as your accountant can access the same data the business owner accesses and your accountant can do annual financials directly in XERO. No need for your accountant to transfer your data to THEIR own reporting package so fees should be lower.
Xero will significant improve your business processes which of course will save you time on the mundane bookkeeping functions, allowing you to work more on growing your business and making it more profitable.
Link to article that compares MYOB Live Accounts to XERO (not dated ????)